We’ve been recognised as the Best Mobile Service & Solution Provider.
In a recent blog, I reflected on the enormous dedication of the whole team at Aerial Direct as we continue to gain recognition in our highly competitive industry. And I’m pleased to let you know we’ve won Best Mobile Service & Solution Provider at the Mobile Industry Awards! This marks our second win from this prestigious event, as we were recognised for the category of Business Growth Award in 2019.
The ceremony took place on September 29 at the stunning Royal Lancaster London. This is a huge achievement in one of the most prestigious industry awards. And I can tell you the list of finalists was not just long, but very impressive.
The Best Mobile Service & Solution Provider news comes as the latest in a string of industry awards and recognition this year. And this is no happy coincidence.
In this award, we were recognised for:
- Rebuilding our customer journeys to centre on their problems, not our systems.
- Further investment into our CRM and use customer data in an intelligent transparent way to create helpful, personalised and effortless customer experiences.
- Communicating with customers in ways that suit them, not just during office hours.
- Providing live alerts and tips in real-time on customers’ usage and spending.
- Improving our insights portal to provide live data, which allowed us to be more proactive than ever.
We were also recognised for the lengths our teams went to, to ensure the wellbeing of fellow staff and the wider community. The Aerial Direct team provided continual support provided to each other throughout the pandemic, which included Town Halls and gift baskets. Meanwhile, many of our employees volunteered with Robert’s Centre and made generous donations to local food banks, as families faced particularly tough times.
What we achieved through the pandemic has been phenomenal and I’d like to extend my sincere thanks to each and every member of staff at Aerial Direct. We’re continuing to gain momentum.
Well done everyone.