Save with up to 24 months free mobile line rental.*
Join a leading multi-channel telecoms provider.
Receive multi award-winning customer support.
Save with up to 24 months free mobile line rental.*
Improving your business communications.
Switching to Aerial Direct is easy…
Sign up with Aerial Direct and we’ll organise the switch from your current provider.
We will email all your important documents and get in touch to let you know if you will need an engineer visit.
Your equipment will be sent to you. On the day of your switch, follow the simple steps to get connected!
Bundle your business telecoms
Aerial Direct’s hosted telephony
Aerial Direct are a multi award-winning communications provider, with over 30 years experience. We specialise in mobile, hosted and on premise telephony solutions. Our product Connect is a highly intelligent hosted communication solution that will empower your business to work smarter and faster. Connect’s sophisticated features will drive efficiency, productivity and collaboration, keeping your business seamlessly connected.
With Switch, Connect and Save you will also benefit from Aerial Directs award winning team looking after both your mobile and fixed line services in addition to up to 24 months free mobile line rental.*
Get in touch
“When I transferred from my previous provider to Aerial Direct, I had no interruptions during the switch and it was all very easy. Since then, my bills have reduced and I’ve had no issues at any time.
The team are easy to contact and I can always call or drop them an email. I’m very happy with Aerial Direct as my calls and lines provider.”
Director, Holtain Ltd
“Aerial Direct have been a breath of fresh air, from not being able to speak to an actual human being with the company we were dealing with to Aerial Direct who provide a highly personalised service from initial contact, through installation and through to constant follow ups to check how things are going. All the personnel have been a pleasure to deal with.
I believe a company’s greatest asset is its staff and in that respect Aerial Direct certainly score very highly.”
AV Injection LTD
“Aerial Direct were recommended to us for their fixed-line services and broadband. They were really helpful and efficient throughout the on-boarding process and their engineers came out whenever we needed support. Any changes we have to make are always completed quickly. Everything that we’ve asked of Aerial Direct they’ve done and the service they provide is great – it just works.
I would happily recommend them.”
Office Manager, Pure Green
What you need to know
Who is the offer available to?
The offer is currently available to existing business phone and/or hosted telephony customers purchasing any new fixed term phone and telephony contract. Existing customers, who are still within their contract term, may be charged an early termination fee if they end their current contract early in order to take advantage of the offer.
Do I need to have my connectivity including broadband with Aerial Direct to take advantage of this offer?
No, all you need is your business landline services with Aerial Direct.
Is there a limit to the amount of numbers/ lines we can bring over to Aerial Direct?
No, as long as you have at least 1 business landline with Aerial Direct, you can take advantage of this promotion. You can bring as many lines as you like over to Aerial Direct.
How does the process work?
One of our product experts will check what type of line you have coming into your premises. From there will be able to advise on whether an Openreach engineer is required. If we need to book in an engineer, you will be advised of the costs and when the engineer is booked in for. Please, do not miss this appointment as you may be charged for the engineer not being able to gain access to the premises.
Do I need an engineer?
No. Connect for small business is a plug and play experience. After your agreement of sale, prior to installation our Service Delivery or Technical team will be in touch to discuss your business needs.
Switch. Connect. Save – Free O2 Line Rental Offer
- To be eligible for this offer you must be an existing Aerial Direct (AD) mobile customer.
- Where a customer has accepted and successfully provided an O2 Wireless Service and “Connect” product from AD, either as new connectivity or switching from an existing provider, AD will provide up to twenty-four (24) months recurring credit to the value of one (1) monthly O2 airtime charge.
- Free Line Rental will not require claiming and will be paid automatically after activation of the Wireless Services to the same business account used for payments made to AD and/or O2 Telefonica.
- Please additional payment terms below.
- By accepting the ‘Free O2 Line Rental Offer the Customer accepts these terms and conditions of sale.
- All existing terms and conditions set out by network operator/airtime provider and AD remain unchanged.
Additional Payment Terms
- All mobile tariffs attributing discounts set out by AD, will be honoured during the full duration of the agreement, and will be notified at point of sale, the means and methods of activating a recurring credit.
- Recurring credit will be administered to the Customers chosen verified bank account within 3 business days on the 14th of each calendar month.
- AD reserves the right to withdraw any recurring credits upon payment failure to network operator or termination of agreement by the Customer as set out in clause 10.3 of the Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- Where a Promotional recurring credit is accepted in conjunction with an existing offer, AD at its discretion reserves the right to withdraw recurring credits, upon cancellation of an existing charged service as set out in clause 10.3 of the Terms and Conditions of Sale.
To view Aerial Direct’s Terms and Conditions of Sale click here.