Any data you use in our Europe Zone will come out of your normal allowance.
If you go over your data allowance, you can add a Bolt On for the same price as you’d pay in the UK. If you don’t use all your Bolt On allowance, don’t worry, you’ll still be able to use it when you get home.
- Calling and texting from our Europe Zone (excluding the UK) to any country in our Europe Zone (including the UK).
- Receiving calls and texts when in our Europe Zone.
- Using your monthly data allowance.
- Calling or texting from the UK to any other country.
- Calling or texting premium rate numbers, directory service numbers and some non-geographic numbers.
- Mobile broadband tariffs
- Extended travel – you can only use these services for periodic travel.
For further details, please contact us on 02392 60 30 55.
We’re here to help
If you have any questions about using your tariff abroad, please complete the form below and an Aerial Direct Consultant will be in touch soon.