Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire
Salary: from £17,000 per annum
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Start date: Immediate
One of the UK’s leading independent providers of telecommunications is looking for self-motivated and passionate telesales professionals. You need to be an ambitious individual with drive and determination to challenge targets and achieve team goals.
Previous experience in a similar position is desirable, however not essential as full, inclusive and supportive training and coaching will be provided.
Motivated telesales candidates will be able to create opportunities presented to them by passionately delivering bespoke mobile solutions to the customer in the Aerial Direct way.
In return for hard work and commitment, you will be rewarded a basic salary, uncapped commission and weekly/monthly incentives.
About the Telesales Executive Role
As a Telesales Executive, you will be promoting and selling a full range of mobile solutions. You will be responsible for prospecting new/existing sales from the company database. You will be proactively following up leads and ensure that targets and KPI’s are met.
Many of your calls will be scripted, ensuring that Aerial Direct’s professional standards are met and that we remain compliant with our regulatory bodies. It is important that you can follow a scripted call; elements of the call are suggested, therefore, the ability to converse and think on your feet are also very important.
What are we looking for in our Telesales Executive:
- Superb communication skills both written and verbal
- A basic ability of mathematics
- A strong desire to achieve
- Perseverance and self-motivation to take the sales process from start to finish
- A proactive, ‘common-sense’ approach to business
- Strong organisational abilities including good time management skills
- Prior experience within a sales environment is desirable however not essential
- Sales experience within a professional B2B environment will give you a distinct advantage
- You will be used to working towards sales targets and agreed KPI’s
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Adaptable to change
As a Telesales Executive you will receive:
- Competitive salary and excellent commission structure
- Great team incentives including vouchers, away days and holidays
- Vibrant and exciting working environment
- A rigorous and supportive training programme and ongoing development and mentoring
About Aerial Direct
Aerial Direct is a leading independent provider of telecommunications and largest direct business partner of O2 in the UK. We have over 25 years’ experience working within the mobile industry with a commitment to saving our customers money on their mobile phone bills.
We are passionate and focused to ensure we deliver exceptional customer service. In 2017 Aerial Direct gained the prestigious O2 Direct Partner Network ‘Customer Excellence Award’, signifying our commitment to customer service.
As one of the fastest growing and most progressive mobile telecoms companies in the UK, Aerial Direct are on the look-out for new talent. If you are a passionate, highly energised and self-motivated professional looking for a career in sales, get in touch with us today.