Mobile Account Manager
Location: Fareham, Hampshire
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Start date: January 2019
Is Building Relationships Your Passion?
Ever worked for an award-winning company?
Aerial Direct is looking for a determined and focused individual to join our vibrant team at our headquarters in Fareham. You will be taking care of clients throughout their mobile contract with us, ensuring that you build and maintain strong lasting relationships. When their contract is due for renewal, you will make contact to ensure they are given the best advice, while identifying opportunities to add value to their contract.
We are an ambitious, forward thinking business and one of the UK’s leading independent providers of telecoms. Our passion is to continuously deliver outstanding service; this is reflected in our excellent Trustpilot rating and multiple awards.
As a significantly growing business, we are looking for new team members to learn and develop with us in our new state of the art office.
Your duties will include but not restricted to:
- Superb customer communication and interpersonal skills, both over the phone and electronically
- An ability to build strong relationships with customers of all levels, to retain and expand business opportunities
- A basic comprehension of mathematics
- Perseverance and self-motivation to identify opportunities to generate new sales and close them
- Determination to reach targets and agreed KPI’s
- No previous sales experience required, however, experience within a professional B2B environment will give you an advantage.
In return for hard work and commitment, your starting salary will be rewarded with uncapped commission and weekly/monthly incentives. To ensure you have all the tools you need to be successful in the role, you will be provided with full training and ongoing support.
- Competitive salary and excellent commission structure
- Supportive training programme, ongoing development and mentoring
- A variety of great incentives (including early finishes, vouchers, experience days and holidays)
- 20 days holiday (as well as bank holidays, your birthday and 1 extra day for every year of service)
- Christmas leave
- Exclusive discounts at Skylark Country Club, with access to the gym and golf facilities