Are you passionate about digital marketing? Do you love to write and develop the voice of an organisation?
Have you experience producing and delivering content strategies?
Aerial Direct, O2’s largest UK partner, are looking for a Content Marketer to support an existing growth phase.
The dynamic, hardworking individual that fills this role will spend time structuring, organising and implementing
Aerial Direct’s content plans.
What does the role involve?
- Delivering quarterly content plans including social media, internal and external communications, website copy, blogs and whitepaper opportunities;
- Delivery the annual content strategy in line with business strategy
- Writing all forms of editorial and marketing content for Aerial Direct outlets
- Liaise and manage relationships with 3rd party suppliers
- Maximise creative output’s organic reach through SEO/optimisation
What are we looking for?
- Marketing Qualification e.g. CIM/IDM or equivalent
- Outstanding writing and communication skills
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Familiar with digital campaign performance metrics and reporting tools; Google Analytics, Google studio or equivalent
- Email campaign building, including A/B split testing, subject line testing, data segmentation and dynamic content
- Highly organised with the ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Experience in an agency or in B2B marketing
- Social media experience – both strategy and execution
It would be a bonus if you had:
- Basic HTML skills
- Experience in SEO
- Previous experience with DotDigital
What can we offer?
- A competitive salary in line with your experience
- Support and training to ensure you reach your full potential
- A collaborative working environment in our newly renovated offices
- 28 days holiday + your birthday off every year
- Increased holiday with each year of service *
- Company pension scheme
- Complimentary fitness classes on site
- Discounts on mobile phone contracts
- Subsidised gym and spa memberships