We have many different options available whether you’re visiting Europe or traveling internationally, meaning you can continue to use your phone like you would at home or add Bolt Ons to your tariff allowing you to always stay connected with customers, clients, colleagues or employees.
Rates from the UK
If you call a UK number it will come out of your allowance no matter where that number is in the world.
*For example, if you are in the UK and you call a Vodafone number that is in the USA it will come out of your tariff allowance. The number that is abroad will incur any charges subject to their plan.
O2 Bolt Ons
Do you have UK to EU minutes and texts included on your tariff? To discuss the different Bolt Ons and fixed rates, please call us on: 01329 558 558.
The Bolt Ons you choose will automatically renew every month. However, if your business needs change, you can remove your Bolt Ons or add new ones whenever you want.
Roam Like at Home
When travelling to Europe, you can roam freely using your phone across 48 destinations by using your normal UK data allowance so your calls, texts and data (unless you have a special tariff) will be the same as when your at home.
- Making and receiving calls and sending texts when you’re abroad in O2’s Europe Zone (e.g. a call from France to France)
- Calls and texts to the United Kingdom from any country within O2’s Europe Zone (e.g. a call from France to UK)
- Calls and texts whilst abroad within O2’s Europe Zone to any other country within the Zone (e.g. – A call from France to Spain)
- Calls to your voicemail and receiving voicemails
- Making calls or sending texts when you are in the United Kingdom to other countries
- Making calls or sending texts to premium rate numbers and other non-geographic numbers (which can vary over time)
- Calling destinations outside our Europe Zone
- Sending an audio, video, photo message (MMS)
- Directory enquiries – not included and will cost extra
- Non-geographic numbers/conference call numbers – not included and will cost extra
*Gurnsey, Isle of Man, Jersey, Monaco and Switzerland are not part of the regulation, however they are included in the European Zone as part of the Roam Like At Home offering. Please visit our Europe Zone Map to see the full list of countries.
Rest Of World Pass
Our Rest Of World Pass is available for 24 hours or 30 days. This gives your business worry-free roaming in many destinations outside Europe.
With 97 destinations included, you’ll have all the calls, texts and data you need, meaning you can always stay in touch.
- As soon as you’re outside of Europe you’ll automatically activate the worldwide data pass 24hr unless you have opted out for standard rates if you use your phone.
- 24 hour data charge will apply from the moment that you have used the first 50KB of data for a period of 24 hours from that point, or to the point at which your data allowance has been fully used, whichever is sooner.
- Leave your data roaming switched on.
- O2 will let you know when you’re getting close to the end of your allowance at 80%, 95% and 100%.
- Receiving a Text WILL NOT trigger the ROWP.
- Receiving a call will trigger the ROWP.
- You DO NOT have to pay VAT on calls, texts or data outside of the UK.
*To opt out of the rest of the world pass for standard call rates you would have to email our Customer Service Team.
ROW – Zone 1 includes:
Albania, Afghanistan, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Australia, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Benin, Bermuda, Botswana, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Chile, China, Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Gabon, Ghana, Greenland, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Honduras, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Israel, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Korea (South), Kuwait, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malaysia, Myanmar, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Montserrat, Netherlands Antilles, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Taiwan, Thailand, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Turks and Caicos Islands, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela, Virgin Islands (GBR), Western Samoa, Yemen, Zambia
ROW – Zone 2 includes:
Algeria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Chad, Congo Republic, Democratic Republic of Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Falkland Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, Gambia, Georgia, Iraq, Kosovo, Macau, Malawi, Morocco, Niger, Oman, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Sierra Leone, Swaziland, Tanzania, Tonga, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu
ROW – Zone 3 includes:
*Andorra, Angola, Armenia, Belize, Bolivia, Bora Bora, Brunei, Cambodia, Cuba, Jordan, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Lebanon, Liberia, Maldives, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mongolia, Moorea, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, Palestinian Authority, Senegal, St Helena, Sudan, Tahiti, Tajikistan, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Vietnam, *Zimbabwe