NWR – Annual Survey – Terms and Conditions
1. Survey is only open to prospective customers where the business has engaged with Aerial Direct Ltd.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years and over.
3. Entrants must agree the consent statement presented prior to the survey being completed which describes how the personal and non-personal information will be processed.
4. Completed surveys should be completed by 31/12/2019 to be included with this incentive.
5. Honest customer feedback is important to Aerial Direct, the response and score provided by the participant will not hold bearing on this offer.
6. To issue the voucher reasonable efforts will be made to contact the participant who has completed the survey on the business details provided. If the completed survey participant cannot be contact, or unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to remove the offer at any time.
7. The Promoter is Aerial Direct Limited, 1 Barnes Wallis Road, Fareham, Hampshire PO15 5UA.
8. The provider of any incentive in return for completed survey submissions is Aerial Direct Limited, 1 Barnes Wallis Road, Fareham, Hampshire PO15 5UA.
9. Aerial Direct will not hold responsibility of malfunction/breakdown or misuse of equipment or network service used which causes non-submission of the survey.
10. In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) the details of these terms and conditions (and any other conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
11. The promoter reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of offer at any time.
12. The promoter reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time.